Ohh,when I get in the class,Danial Iman said,
"Haii Azrin,baru datang ke???"Then I said,
"Senyap ahh."Then I met Mun Choon first.Mun Choon was playing with the girls.Then I went to sit with Danial.He layan me the whole dayy.Yay yay yay.Thxs.I was sick.He cheered me up.Thxss.
Me and Shasha helped Cikgu Zahir to carry some boxes to the PSS.Those boxes were too heavy.Haha.Then.he gave me and Shasha some free discount vouchers to us.I get 4 and Shasha get 6.Jealouss.
Danial,Okc,Anish,Satish and Navin I think whom were playing bluff.Lol.Booringg.
Then,Aqlif,Danial and Anish were berebut-ing my phonee.Just to play games.Lol.Then,Mun Choon joined them after recess.Yeahh.
During recess,Puteri was talking to her BF through the public phone follwed by Liyana's phone I guess.They were sms-ing each other.Jiwang gilerr.She told me and Danial when,haw and wathever those things were about she and her BF coupled.Booring
-i thank youu or letting me lie on your shoulder,since i was having a headache.thxs alott.(K)

0 Responses to 'Registeration Sri Aman.'
Post a Comment