And then,we went back to see Pn Shamsinar.Then she said,we have to take ALL the VIP's autograph.That time ah,Danial already took out his blazer and his tie.Then he has to wear them back.Kesiann...We went back to the dewan.But we stopped halfway coz of the bacaan doa.OMG.I had to carry the tray of Autograph book using one hand.Its heavyy.I was doing something stupid and Danial asked me,
"Berat kee??"Then I nodded.Then he said sumthing laa to me but I can't tell.Its a secret.Haha.Yalahhh.Mmg secret ponn.
Then we continued walking to the dewan.Then,we stopped.AGAIN!!Nyanyi lagu Negeri Selangor la pulakk.Then,we continued walking until we reached the dewan.Apelahh.Dewan dekat je tapi ambik masa yg lama nak sampai.bodoh betul laa.
And when we had finished our work,me and Celine waited at the canteen.Then I go and kutuk all the people whom was there.Celine was laughing like crayzehhh.Imann pon ade kot...Lupe.
And we oso played in the rain.I mean I talked to the rain.Lol.
Ohh ohh,and the Nevermind band perform on stage.Haha.I got the videos...:)
Aidan was teaching me haw to solve the Rubiks Cube.Then someone accidentally hit him and the Rubiks Cube,I mean one of the small small cube tercabut.Poor him.He really really felt guilty.Then Adlan was trying to catch the thing.He oso went and put his hands into the longkang.OMG.Disgustingg.Then Celine oso try to take that thing.When she stands,she accidentally kicked Aidan's Liverpool water bottle.OMG.OMG OMG.Kesian.Aidan was a kinda screaming.
Tomorrow ahh,must go to SMK SRI AMAN for that friggin orentasi.Malas ahhh.-__-
-I'll miss you.I know its only one day we won't be meeting but,I know,I'll miss you soo much.I'm sorry for all the things I said today.<3>
-for, D

0 Responses to 'Hari Kecermelangan.'
Post a Comment