Blog Entry

I want 5A's.:)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

OMG OMG OMG!!!UPSR results tomorrow.I want 5A's.Please.Ya Allah.Please,I want 5A's.Okayy okayy,Nurazrin Natasha,stay calm dude.Lol.





I just had a burger for dinner.I'm full.Haha.Sedapp siot.Lol.And,I am too lazy to eat my medicine.Urghh.My mum asked me to.I don't want laa,TAK SEDAAPPP!!



Okayy okayy,today ahh,Celine brought her Steven Gerrard biography book to school.But she kept it in a plastic bag.She cares about that book.The book costs RM49.90.I guess.OMG.When she showed Gerrard's picture ahh,OMG.He's soo damn fuckin howtt!!!So howtt.Sry ahh Danial.Hehe.But I admit maa.



Today,AGAIN,Aqlif,Danial and some other people were oso berebut-ing my phone.Maryam oso joined.Lol.Plus Danial Iman in the Computer Lab.Urghh.I was oso sick maaa today.I hate it.During recess,me,Shasha,Nuwairah and Celine were talking nonsense at the canteen.Then me,Shasha and Nuwairah went to the toilet.Celine dah hilang entah ke mane dahh..When I was walking,Nuwairah was pointing at the ceiling while screaming like a mad woman.I was shocked so,I screamt too.Mine louderr laa.Nuwairah and Shasha were laughing at me.Hurr.But there was nothing on the friggin ceiling.



During Seni,Pn Mohaneswari entered our class to play some games.Guessing something.Danial Iman was talking nonsense.Haha.Lol.



We went to the Computer Lab during Maths.Khai Chiek,Anish,Danial,Paul,Yusuf,Keyshan and some people,I forgot who they are were playing Bluff.Me,Celine and Maryam were watching them as they laughed like mad ones.Yeahh.It was funn.Ohh,and Maryam took a picture of me and Danial.But Celine,Yusuf and Anish were oso in the pic maa.So whut.Lol.Anish was digging his nose I think.I saw in in the one of the pictures.Lol.It was too obvious.



When balik time ahh,I met Cikgu Yusrizal and salam-ed with him,he said to me and Danial and Aqlif,
"Ni esok nak senyum ke nangis??"
Then I anwered,
"Err,dua-dua ahh cikgu."


Get ready lahh for tomorrow.I'm too nervouss.-__-

0 Responses to 'I want 5A's.:)'

Post a Comment