~Celine,Azrin,Aisya,Shasha,Afiqah,Maryam~-Yusuf,Zul,Hanna,Aqlif,Afzan,Azri,Danial,Amir,Azrin,Faten,Khai Chiek,Anish-
-Liyana,Maryam,Marina,Hanna,Alia,Celine,Afzan,Diyana,Azrin,Shasha-OMG OMG OMG,thank godd I got 5A's.Yeayy.Haha,My happiness.Lol.Those people in those pictures up there got 5A's.So do I.Yeahhh.Syairah pon same.But she tak turun lagii.Hehee.
I was crying at the canteen before the results.Whoaaa,Celine was ugut-ing me,if I cry,she don't want to friend me.Lol.Haha.
In class ahh,I kept standing and sit and stand back and sit.I was crying soo badly when Pn Rajes was giving out the results.Mun Choon,Danial,Puteri,Shasha,Celine and Karlynn were pujuk-ing me.lol.Thxs alott.OMG.I screamt loudly as I get the UPSR slip.I got 5A's!!5A'ss baybehhh.
I went back home and I smsed my Abang whom was still at school.He was shocked.Yeayyy.Haha.My cousins oso got 5A's.Yeayyy.haha.All my cousins,aunts and uncles were calling me,asking my results.Loll.Hhaaha.My mum's friends were also calling me and saying congratulations to me.thxs a lott.Loll.
ohhh,and what I said to cikgu Yus yesterday was truee.Haha,I was CRYING AND SMILING. :)


0 Responses to '5A's baybehh.:)'
Post a Comment