Blog Entry

I'm oso full.

Sunday, November 15, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Ahhh,Again,today I'm oso full.I just came back from Giant.Haha.My parents and my brother ate at The Chicken Rice Shop(TCRS) for dinner.I hate eating rice at night.It makes me get fat faster.So I went to Kings.Its a bakery which sells buns.They were having a sale.40% off.But the foods were not my favourites.I came back to TCRS to tell my mom about that.Then,she asked me to order some waffle at the shop in front of Kings.I went there but I don't feel like eating waffles.I came back to TCRS,and said to my parents,
"The 2nd time I came back."
My brother said,
"Kakak ni gile laaa."
Lol.The my mom asked me to buy any burger I like at Burger King.But I told her,
"Mahal laa mama."
She said,
"Takpe,asalkan u makan."
OMG.Yay,finally.So,I went to Burger King alone,and I patah balik since all the cashier were men.I told my parents,
"The 3rd
timee!!!"
My brother showed his annoyed face.Haha.I asked my mom to teman me.And my brother said
"Kakak ni penakut laa.Meh sini adik teman."
OMG.Prasan betul la adik aku ni.He was scolded by my mum.Padan muke. :p


At lastt.I can eat.Nyumm nyumm.And naw,I'm too full.

Ohh.And tomorrow will be the Hari Penyampaian Sijil dan Hadiah Kecermelangan.Lazy to come but I have to come.:(

0 Responses to 'I'm oso full.'

Post a Comment