During the raptai,we stayed at the dewan doing nothing.We were just chatting like dumb ones.I got beaten by Aqif at the back.Urgghhh.It hurts yaa know.Imran was acting stupid as he screams when he turned every page of my Mr Midnight book.Lol.Amir also was there.And Shasha but Shasha was so quiet.Me,Celine and Danial started to 'berebut' MY gunting to korek some lubangs at the ciment at the dewan.Lol.Celine started first then I follow laa.So does Danial.
Before that,I was sitting with Danial coz I wanted to talk to him.Then Celine came and kept saying,
"I want my friend back!!"Danial was acting stupid.He doesn't even care what Celine had said.Lol.
Back in class,we only played Batu Seremban.Celine was a kinda crazy today.She talks to herself and do stupid stuffs.No offense yaa Celine.She was using a liquid paper which she found the word 'FLAMEABLE' and rubbing it with a pencil to light up some fire.Lol.And then she laughed by herself.Lol.I told yaaa,she a kinda weird today.And we played Monopoly Card Deal.I only watched them.The ones who played were Danial,Celine,Aqlif and Luqman.
Ohh ohhh ooohhh,and Luqman was asking me and Danial some stupid questions.After playing that Monopoly game,they were throwing MY batu serembans to each other and one of it hitted Danial's eye,poor him.His eyes were red.Then we went to the class corridor and saw some littke kids down there.I think Paul was the one who throwed a drink box to the little kids.They were kinda shocked.And Danial and Khai Chiek kept screaming to those little kids,
"God don't love you!!!"
And the kids were like
"What the hell are the dumb prefects doing and saying up there??"
Lol.Me and Celine laughed like crazy.And Eu Gin was carrying a chair while running and we thought he was goin to throw it to the little kids but he didn't do it.Thank god.

0 Responses to 'Crayzehhh??'
Post a Comment