Blog Entry

Oso Crayzehh.

Thursday, November 12, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Today oso we went crayzehh.Don care la.But its fun.Yay yay yay.We got to do some gotong royong whick suckk.I can't even find a single rubbish.So,me,Shasha,Celine,Maiyissa,Andrea and Syawani go and sit at the dewan.Celine was also crazy today.Even more crazier.She was having a war with some mosquitoes.Lol.She was really having a war with them.We kept laughing at her.It was so damn funny.And Shasha and Syawani also found two dead mosquitoes and we were having a mosquito war.We were blowing the mosquitoes to each other.It was fun.Veryy fun.The teachers were a kinda 'pelik' when they saw us playing with the mosquitoes.Lol.And Maiyissa stepped on one of the mosquitoes and Celine screamed.

Ohh ya,before the gotong royong,Danial and Luqman was fighting.Danial shouted out loud,
"Gimmeh back my DICK!!!"
And Luqman ran away.He came back and Danial said,
"You took my DICK!!!"
Lol.Me,Celine and Syairah were like,
"Wth???They were molesting each
other.Gayys."
We get back to class,Danial said,
"Huh....I got back my DICK."
And before we went up,he said
"Yeahh.I got half of it."
Lol.

Today oso got the raptai thingy.Me,Shasha and Celine were fighting with Danial.He doesn't want to layan me,so Celine was annoying him.So do I.I was a kinda sulking.Then he layan me.Yay.

We played batu seremban in class.One of my Batu Seremban get out of the window.Im the one who threw it coz I was damn mad with Haziq.Urghh.And Celine continued her story about the Youtube thingy about Benayounn I guess?Lol.And continuing it with her story about CAMELS.Lol.Me,Danial and Syairah laughed like crazy.She also laughed at herself.She said she was doing that to cheer me up.Thxs a lott Celine.I was a kinda moody these days.Donno why.Lolololol.

Ok,tomorrow Danial got Bola Baling match against the teachers.Im sad.He will not be beside me.
:(


I can't believe it,you finally did that to me.Thanks a lott.A lott a lott.:)
-azrin (K)

0 Responses to 'Oso Crayzehh.'

Post a Comment