Okayyy,we went to help Cikgu Save AGAIN in the Bilik Ping-pong by filling the report cards of 4C students.Hanna,Afzan,Alia,Syairah and Celine were in that room with me.I was sssoooooo sleeppy.But then,thanks to Sya for calling Danial to 'TEMAN' me.Haha.I love you lahhh.Yay.I wasn't sleepy anymore.Haha.I was chatting with him while doing that boring work.Don care lahhh.As long as he stays with me until balik time.Yay.Owh yaaa,just naw,I asked Celine and Sya to take my pen from my bag in the class.That time,Afzan and Hanna went out.I donno where they went.Then,left me,Danial and Alia in that room.Then I told them that I wanted to search for Celine and all of them.But Alia said,"Nevermind,I'll go an d search for them".The she went out and left me and Danial ALONE!ALONE ALONE ALONE!!!She even locked the door from outside.Huh!!Lol.
Afzan and Hanna kept asking Danial,
"Danial,you love or like azrin?"
He doesn't know what to asnwer so he answered,
"Azrin tau
jawapannye."
while blushing.Then they asked me.Haha.They asked me two times,two times you knowww!!!

0 Responses to 'Helpful'
Post a Comment