Blog Entry

Don't,I'll miss you guys.

Friday, November 20, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Last day of school.I'm so sadd.My school.I've been learning in that school for 6 years.OMG.I can't believe it.I'm leaving this school forever. :'(
I had been in the same class with Celine from standard one and had known Maryam from standard one.Me and Celine; 1 Lili/2 Lili/3 Lili/4 Melati/5 Ros/6 Ros.Uhhh...
And naw,we won't be in the same school.I'll miss all my friends especially Danial,Shasha,Celine,Syairah,Maryam,Karlynn,Aisyatul,Hanna and my friends who always hug me,Afiqah,Alia,Imann,Afzan,Syairah oso and Maryam.But I'll miss Danial,Shasha and Celine the most coz they were the ones who always make me smile.


And ohh,we wore our class t-shirts.And we were taking pictures of year 6 2009 couples.Here are the pictures baybehhh.

-Marina and Zulqarnain(the perfect couple)

-Luqman and Alia(the awesome couple)


-Sarah and Yusuf(the romantic couple)

-Danial and Azrin (Azri sebok je) (the couple) lol






Haha,I'm sorry laa if you don't like me uploading these pictures,But I swear,you guys are cute couples.Yeahh.I hope you guys will stay together lahh.





Danial,I'll miss you so much.I'll oso miss all the words you always say and you smile.ily.(K)
-azrin

0 Responses to 'Don't,I'll miss you guys.'

Post a Comment