Blog Entry

you laughed to light up inside me,my love.

Friday, February 25, 2011 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Hi! This coming Monday is uhh,March Test, haaish.
I'm scared lah.
hehhe. I seriously have fun in school this year,although my class is super noisy.haha.
Its fun having Aina and Ilyana around. They are super funny.Madiha and Adrina too.
Aina is the joker.
Ilyana,she laughs until her face goes super red and her laugh is CONTAGIOUS!
Adrina,she doesn't really laugh but still,sometimes she's funny!
Madiha,wow!Aina infected her! lol.
and me,I don't laugh a lot now.But if their jokes ARE SUPER FUNNY,I laugh until my tummy hurts and I feel like uhh,a crazy person. I told you! Its hard to stop me when I'm laughing so hard.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

Btw,on Monday,there's audition for the school dance. hehe.
I'm IN! wheeee.
We have class every week.
haish.

kbye.

0 Responses to 'you laughed to light up inside me,my love.'

Post a Comment