Blog Entry

we enjoy our lives. :D

Saturday, February 19, 2011 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Hello?
hehe. I went to school on a SATURDAY!
-________________________________-
haish.
Oh ya,Thursday was the bestest day ever. I stayed back for softball.Then we had to take turns to play softball. I went with Shasha. After that,there's some time left so,we were talking and talking. Then me,Shasha and Sharifah went to the toilet to wash our hands.
Hheehe,Well,suddenly,at the Astaka,my friends,Aina,Adani,Alia,Adrina and Ilyana were playing a game called "tiang-tiang". Its actually a game,played by small kids but then,we,the form 2 girls played it. hehhe.
Me,Shasha and Sharifah were shocked.Then we joined.
Aina started it actually. :p
But then,the form ones were starting at us. WHAAAT? we have a life and we are enjoying our lives! whehehehehe.

so today,we had PJK. -_______- super tiring.
After school,i straight away went to my piano class.
Then I had Tutti Frutti.
hehehe. I like it. :D I mean,I love it.
Then I studied at home. Since I was tired,I fell asleep.

Tomorrow is my brother's birthday. :D

kbye.

0 Responses to 'we enjoy our lives. :D'

Post a Comment