School was...greattt.Well,we had a bola baling baling competition and we girls lose.But I tak main lahhh.But the boyss won.Haha.And Danial,as the goalkeeper,RAWKSS!!Go Daniall.Haha.
I got no friend in class which is NOT greatt.:( And I was lucky coz Cikgu Erwaniza called me and asked me to continue yesterday's work.I like doing that work.Celine and Danial were supposed to help me but they were playing Bola Baling.And luckily,when Danial had finished the game and had rested for a while,he came to help me with the stacks of papers,which suckkk!!
And we went to the lab and we played Truth or Dare.Danial's dare was to say to me that,
"I love you baby."
And when it was my turn,I choosed dare and my dare was to say to Danial
back,"I love you too baby."
Huhhh.I hate you Yusuf.Its your fault!!You're the one who dared us to do such things.>.<
And Navin had to hump a monitor I think.Taroshan was dared to tell Syairah that,
"I'm masterbedding you."
And Sya was like,
"OMG WTF!!!"
Okayy okayy,That's it for today darlingss.xDD

0 Responses to 'Work work work.'
Post a Comment