Today hari kanak kanak.Its not so great lahh.We didn't get the pizza.*sigh*
But thanks lah to Danial and his mum for the delicious lasagna.Nyumm nyumm.I love your mum lah Danial.Tell your mum ehh?She makes the most delicious lasagna I had ever taste.Yang lain pon sedap ah jgk tapi yg ni lagi sedapp.Love yahh.Lol.Jk laa.And you said you pon tolong ur mum jgk kan?So,I thank youu.Love you.Just Kiddin.Lain kali buat lagi ehh.Owhh owhh owhh,I want your mum to teach me haw to make the lasagna.Pleaseee.
PweettyIf can,I will be like,OMG!!Is it true??OMG OMG OMG.Thank youu sooo muchh.
Pleaseee....:)
Owh yaa,Ashraf's band called Nevermind buat show on the stage.Haha.Boleh la tahan korang nye band.Keep it up yaaahhh.And there were some stupid shows.Owh owh owhh,I like the Ulik Mayang show the most.Imann looks beautiful.I got the video sayaannnggss.
And Celine's cupcakes were too cantik.I tak sanggup nak makan.Kesian...But at last,I makan jugak.Hahaha.Okayy okayy,thats all for todayy,I'll blog tomorrow.I guess.

0 Responses to 'Hari Kanak-kanak.'
Post a Comment