Blog Entry

*Sigh*

Friday, October 9, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

*SIGH*
Omg.I promise I'll change for your sake.Promise,I won't do the things that you don't like.Promise.If you hate me,you tell me.I'll try to change myself to the old me.I promise.I guess,yeah.I'll really really really really change for your sake. :'(
School as usual.It's boooring.Its better for me to sleep at home.Duhh.I'm sick with all the things that happen in my life.Godd.Help me.Please make him (well,you know who) forgive me.I promise to change myself to the old me back.PROMISE.I can spell it for you.P-R-O-M-I-S-E=PROMISE.
When its BM time,we talk about weird stuff.lool.Danial has no money to pay the prefect mothly fee so,Mun Choon ugut him to scratch,cook,cut and do something peverted with Danial's private part.Lol.And Danial wanted to cook Mun Choon's,well,you know what,and Mun Choon asked him to add some cheese onto it.Loool.Celine and Syairah were fighting for the looongg retarded ruler.Lol.And I found some bread with butter under a retarded desk.And Syairah poke the bread with the long retarded ruler.lol.And threw it into the dustbin.Yeahh.It rawkkks.
Owhh yaaaa,when balik time,me and Aisyatul was sitting by the roadside like beggars.lol.just kiddin.Duhh.We were like two mad womans yang merempat di tepi jalan.lol.Ermmm,and owh yaaa,me and Aisyatul saw a Kelisa car with a Spongebob Squarepants stuck on its backside.Poor Spongebob Squarepants.Lool.
And I forgot to write something that happened yeaterday.Lol.Me,Celine,Amirah and Aisyatul talked about buluu.lol.yeah,our lips became jelly,hair became penyapuu,rumput,sawah padi,padang and some weird things.Yeah.We laughed like crazy.
And I'm telling you Danial that Im soooo so so so so so so soooorrrryyyy.I sanggup melutut for you to accept my apology.Promise I 'll change myself to the old Azrin Natasha.Hmmm,I feel like Im gonna cry.Byeeee.I love you....
xD

2 Responses to '*Sigh*'

October 11, 2009 at 2:25 PM


he WILL 4give u ,my dear fren...don't worry cuz if he wouldn't,i'll make him...:D

October 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Comment by Nurazrin Natasha.

lol.thxs shasha.iloveeeeyou...

Post a Comment