Blog Entry

Looollll.

Thursday, October 8, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

"THANK GAWDDD!!!"

I only had changed A BIT!!yay.
Just A Bit...Not much....NOT MUCH.

I promise you to change myself to the old Azrin Natasha.PROMISE.
Janjiiii!!!

You also had changed you knowww.A bit....NOT MUCH.
Damn...But I will never hate you.PROMISE.....

Owh yaaaa....
School rawkssss.
We palyed bola baling and Marina is the captain.Then,its drizzling and Cikgu Rudin asked us to go to the dewan.Then,we continued playing.Someone throwed the ball and it hitted Celine's face.loooollll.Her face was sooooo damn red.
When I got the ball,I throwed it and the ball that I threw hitted Maryam's head.I'm so so so so sooorrrryyy.


Science rawkssss.We have to present the drama that we had discussed on Wednesday.But the time was short so,we have to present it tomorrow.Noooo...Our drama and other team's dramas are almost the sameee.Lol.Yeah.They all have catuses,like us.We also have a cactus.


Celine's a kinda weird todayyy coz she talks to the whiteboard...
If You are reading this Celine,No offense sayaaanggg.lol.just kiddin.
But when I asked her was she talking to the whiteboard,she answered,No.I was singing Lily Allen's song.F*** you.Lol.That song rawksss.And Celine is crazy about the retarded long ruler in the class and she called it tongkat.Mun Choon's weird too today.He puts the ruler that is not retarded into Taroshan's butt.I'm sorry Taroshan.It's not my fault.It's Mun Choon's fault.Taroshan didn't realized what had Mun Choon done to him.Lol.Then I took it and gave it to Celine coz she wants a tongat.I'm sooorrryyyy Celine.


12p.m. - 1p.m. suckkkk!
I have to jaga class 4 Dahlia which suck like hellllll!!!They are dumbasses.Celine almost went crazy when she jaga that class.I hate that class.It suck.Khai Chiek is soooo lucky coz he jaga his own class,6 Ros.But he went to jaga class with Danial,5 Dahlia.Thank godd Celine,Kavisha,Ruhisha and Didi helped me to control that stupid,dumb fuckin class....
Thanks alot guysss.

0 Responses to 'Looollll.'

Post a Comment