Blog Entry

I was thinking bout you.

Friday, March 11, 2011 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Hi!
Hehehe,ITS SCHOOL HOLIDAAYS! wheeeeeeeeeeee.
:D
Finally,I have some time to rest.

I've gotten my March Test's results.
yeap. some of it.

BM : 78 (if I get full formative)
Maths : 99
Agama : 99
Science : 91
Geography : 93
History : 85 ( If I get full formative)
KH : 85

I haven't dapat my English marks yet. haish. so lambat meh?

aanyways,I cut my hair. Its a bit shorter now. and blunt.
Before this,I always,ACCIDENTALLY slap people with my hair. Now I can't anymore cause its not THAT long. Its right after my shoulder. hehee.

You know right I have to stay back every Wednesday for the dance practice?
and guess what? ITS FUN BUT SUPER DUPER TIRING. hehehe.
Its quite hard to follow the new steps but I'll try my best. :p

hehe,I'm waiting for Pet Society.
And for Maths,we had started learning Linear Equations.
At first, I didn't understand a single thing.
And now,hehehe.I UNDERSTAND,LIKE FULLY UNDERSTAND! ehehehheeh.
It is hard but since I love Maths,nothing's hard for me.
I'm not that good in Science. Adrina's better but I like Science too.
hehe.
kbye.

0 Responses to 'I was thinking bout you.'

Post a Comment