Blog Entry

you think I can wait?

Monday, January 31, 2011 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Hello? Hi!
hahahaha. I'm quite hyper today.
Well,I don't really know why.
I miss my friends. I'm lonely laah.
I stay at home with no friends. My brothers are busy k? -__-
Yeah,my little brother is busy PLAYING HIS PLAYSTATION 2. -___-
and I have to make myself busy by STUDYING,PRACTICING THE PIANO and some other boring stuffs.
My piano exam is getting near.
My school exam also. I'm scared. I need to get number one. :D
Pray for me k?
yeah,NUMBER ONE AND 8A'S :D
wheeeee.Just imagine how happy I am when I get ALL A's and I get number one.
I think,number one is class is okay lah. But I would like to try and get number one IN THE WHOOOOLE FORM! it needs EFFORT. like super double effort.
I have to try it. I want to know how does it feels like getting number one in the whole form. :D

haha.I need to start studying lah for PMR even though its next year. :D

I watched Fame just now. For the second time.

kbye.

0 Responses to 'you think I can wait?'

Post a Comment