Hi!
I'm baaaack! My fever is a bit better. It takes time! -____-
Chinese New Year Holidays started! wheeee.
But still,I'll have NO time to rest AT ALL.
I need to study for March test. :/
Goosh,I need help!
like seriously! I can list the homeworks you see;
-English ; essays,idioms,poem.
-Science ; 7 lab reports.
-BM ; KOMSAS thingy.
-Art ; some kind of drawing. wtf?
I think theres more but I forgot. :p
I feel like fainting. SERIOUSLY!
My days are busy. From Monday to Friday I have school plus with extra activities.
-___-
Then on Saturdays I've got my piano lessons.
On Sundays,I've got my tuition. -___-
NO.FREAKIN.REST.AT.ALL. -____-
anyways,school's quite okay. Just tiring.
The subjects are getting quite harder.
Its fun cause there's Aina,Madiha,Adrina and Ilyana with me in 2Fasih.
I'm not THAT lonely. The do some kind of UNEXPECTED JOKES until I laugh like crazy.
Usually,its Aina who makes me laugh,ALWAYS. If she's absent then,I'll feel a bit lonely.
Well,since yesterday,when I came to school,Aina's face is like so weird. I think its her new habit. I was quite surprised at first cause she looked creepy. haha.
I love it when she's scared. HER REACTION IS FUNNY!.
haha,I love when we do experiments in Lab C. Experiments are fun. Its just,the part when we have to do the lab report sucks. :/
Hmmm,I'm thinking of changing my blogger's URL. let me think first. :D
bye.
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'more homeworks?'
Post a Comment