Hey,
I'm not in a good mood since yesterday.
*sigh*
I'm like sooooo unlucky.
and you! yes,you. I love you but sometimes I feel like I hate you for no reason.
You can't go far far away from me.I know I told you that I'm moving to Perlis soon but you! Why do you have to go to a school that is MILES away!You have a perfect school near me and near your house. :(
You know how sad I am right?
Who will make me laugh so badly? :'(
Who will forget my birthday and then remember it all of sudden,and be one of the earliest person to wish me?
who will be my oh-so-called enemy even though we dont hate each other but love?
who will be my maaan?
hmm,kbye.
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'you had fun torturing me?'
Post a Comment