Hello.
I had finished Enid Blyton's The Twins at St. Clare's.
Well,tomorrow I'm going to buy new books like YEAAAH!
hahahha,I'm texting with Shasha.
I miss her a loooot!
hahahah.
As usual,I watched all of my favourite TV programmes.
and play the piano of course.
My parents said,if my little brother gets 5A's for 2012's UPSR,they'll take us to London. whhhheeeeee! so,I'm telling you little brotha! GO AND STUDY! LEAVE THE GAMES BEHIND! BE LIKE MEEE! hahaha. okaay,thats evil.
I can't wait for school to reopen. I'm bored at home.
all I do is read and watch TV. oh oh,and play games.
I'm going to ask my dad to buy me x-box. :D I don't think they'll buy it since I don't really play games. I play the Playstation like once a month? haha.
Guess what,I love Spongebob Squarepants (Lights , Camera , Pants ) game. whheee.
and Cake Mania oso. and The Sims 2.
My brother plays ALL OF THE GTA(S). -___-
btw,I'm on my mother's laptop cause mine has some stupid fckin virus. -____-
wheeeeee. kbye.
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'wheeee.'
Post a Comment