Hello. :D
I had finished reading Cecelia Ahern's The Book of Tomorrow.
I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH. SERIOUSLY.! :p
anyywaaays, its my mother's birthday!
so,
HAAAAAAAPPYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAYY MAMAAAAA! WHEEEEE.
:DDD
haha,I'm going to One Utama to buy her present with my friends. I think so.
If my parents let me go out with them.
But I still don't know what to give her. :/
Since today is her birthday,she wants to have dinner at Tram Car.
IT WAS SUPER DELICIOUS. Its my favourite restaurant. seriously.
My dad suggested for us to have dinner at Victoria's Station but I don't eat steak so yeaaah. :p Me and my mum don't eat steak.
Ohh ohh,my brother was quite crazy today.
I told my mum that next time we should share a plate of rice. Then my mum said okaay.
Then my brother said,"Oh,I also don't want to have a plate of rice for myself.I want 2 plates of rice for me!"
What a crazy statement. :/
I planned to share the next time because I'm too full. I don't know why.
Before this,I'm okaay. haha,
And then,its time for dessert!
They served FREE pudding for each of us.
I don't like it so I gave it to my brother. He doesn't want it.
I saw him eating it then I asked him,"Eh,you eat your pudding,why you don't want to eat mine?" He said,"Well,to be honest,it tastes HORRIBLE but I'll just eat it."
hahahahha.
Oh,I forget. I watched Confession of A Shopaholic just now. Its awesome.
and Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinasours agaaaain! Well,my little brother wants to watch it again. -___- so yeaah.
And oh,ONE more page and then,my piano homework is done! wheeee.
*loud applause* *throwing confetti*
kkbye. :D
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'laugh!'
Post a Comment