Heeeeey!
I didn't online yesterday because I was having fun,reading Cheryl's storybook and I finished it within one day. ;D
oh kaay,
We had gotten our results. :D
I got number 3 in class and number 23 for the whole form. -.-
BM : 87 A
English : 85 A
Mathematics : 97 A
Science : 70 B
Sejarah : 91 A
Geography : 85 A
KH : 82 B
Agama : 86 A
Seni : 79 B
so,uh, 6 A's 3 B's. -.-
Well,tomorrow is open day. I am scared lah. :/
oh,I had steak for dinner. My mum cooked. :D
and in school.we didn't study at all like yeaah. :DD
awesome. I talked to Cheryl and Daleila and Mon Mon a lot. :D
I only see Shasha during recess and balik time!
Oh,we had gotten our Form 2 books.
During KH,I was laughing sooo badly. I can't do my work because Sharifah and Aqqila won't stop making me laugh. hehe,Cheryl was next to me and she thought I'm quiet but,HEHE. :p
Anne was like,"You know,the moment she starts laughing,she can't stop like seriously.Like just now,she laughed at my shoes."
I was like," HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH" non stop. seriously.
Cheryl was like,"OK.." hehe.
I tend to laugh a lot these days.
kbye.
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'Laugh-a-holic :D'
Post a Comment