Blog Entry

It goes on and on and on

Sunday, November 21, 2010 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

OMG ! I'm going tomorrow. :D
woots. can't wait like whaaat. :D
I had done packing but still,UNSATISFIED.
I hope I'll meet Aliya and Cheryl there. :D
I am onlining until I feel boring cause I won't bring my broadband to Australia.
I'm not sure when will I be back. Maybe next week. :D

Ohh,I won't bring my phone k?
So,those who always text me like Durra,Shasha,Adrina and Cheryl,I will reply your texts when I'm back k?
Oh,Cheryl is not included since she's staying in Australia for like 3 weeks.
I stay there for like 1 week.

I am currently texting gila gila with Shasha before I go.
My driver will send me to KLIA. :D
Oh,I'm wearing my sneakers. :D
We are going to the airport at 545am and our flight is at 940am.
hehe,Its not at 7am like what I had stated in some of the previous posts. 7am is the check in time. LOL. :D
kaay,i cant wait like yeah!
Aliya went to Australia yesterday.
Cheryl's going today.
I'm going tomorrow. :D
awesome right? our positions in class. Aliya gets number 1,Cheryl number 2 and I'm number 3. :DD

kbye.

0 Responses to 'It goes on and on and on'

Post a Comment