Hello.
Today is the last day of school. :'(
Last day as a 13 year old human.
Last day as a form 1 student.
Last day in 1 Amanah.
Last day as an AJK Geography.
Last day sitting next to Sharifah Amirah.
Last day to be in the same class with
Sharifah Amirah , Anne Aswini , Nur Aliya , Arisya Hanna , Madiha
Puteri Noor Balkish ,Weedy Gan , Steffi Khoo , Elyssa Illiyyianna , Durra Qistina
Monica Chen , Genga Devi ,Daleila Mastureina , Allianna Aqqila Affzan , Nur Syahindah
Hanis Najwa , Yong Mun Yan , Shalini , Anith Afrina , Monica Shalini
Shankari , Shivaghami , Haveena Nandhini , Regina Mathews , Cheryl Chin
Adrina Sofea , Siti Syakirah , Emily Gunn , Izzatun Najihah , AND ME! :D
I am awesome cause I listed down all 30 names of 1 Amanah-ians. :D
I am surely gonna miss the fun.
so sad,eventhough tak sad sangat. :D
It was quite fun today.
It started out SOO BORING,like seriously.
And it ended up soo AWESOMELY.
We waited for our next year's class to be announced. :D
I'll be in 2 Fasih next year. NOT SAME AS SHASHA. :'(
omg,that IS the saddest part.
So,we had our class party in the school canteen at 1pm until 3pm.
We had pizza. We ordered 9 boxes of pizza like YEAAH!
I am daaaamn full like YEAH!
My tummy is going to burst. Ask Cheryl and Aliya. :D
And we camwhored the whole day.
After finished eating,we went to our class,1 Amanah for the last time* epic failure*
we had some speech thingy.
We talk about what is the most memorable experience,and some other sorta stuffs.
It ended up SUPERBLY AWESOME LIKE HELL!
I didn't eat dinner since I am full LIKE HELL. OMG!
HELL YEAH,I CANNOT MOOOVE. :D
I bet I won't be eating pizza for the next whole year.
Who will be in 2 Fasih with me next year other than Adrina,Haveena and Sharifah?
eee,takkan we sorang je?
kbye.
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'cause we rock and we're hot liddat.'
Post a Comment