hello hello. I'm back! :D
I'm going to blog in order.
Sunday.
I went back to my hometown because my mum has to give some lecture or whatsoever in Kedah.We reach Kedah at 3pm and then my mum left my dad at my aunt's house.She took me and my brother to Perlis,and we stayed in my grandmother's house.
Monday.
I woke up early and had breakfast.
My mum took me to play bowling at Perlis Bowl.Awesome gila.The only bowling alley in Perlis.
Next,we went to walk around The Store and I saw this one cute green fluffy thingy and I bought it using my mum's money. :D
I showed it to Shasha already by MMS-ing her.hahaha.I promised her that I'll bring the green thingy to school.It is actually a keychain.
Then,we went to my uncle's office,which is Bernama and met him.
oh ohh,we went to see my 'future' school,SMK Derma.its huge!
and my other 'future' school (in case I didn't get in SMK Derma), SMK Putra.Same as my cousin.
And then,we went home.I started to collect money from my cousins,uncles,and aunts for the tile-a-thon thingy.Well,they were laughing at me.hahaha.
At night,my mum drove to Kedah to stay with my dad and his sister. Well,her lecture is on Tuesday in Kedah.
And,left me and my brother in my grandmother's house.
Tuesday.
My mum is in Kedah.I was bored.I watched TV the whole day.
I watched How I Met Your Mother,Rules of Engagement,Desperate Housewives,British's Next Top Model and some others which I forgot.A few hours later,I mandi. It was damn hot there. -.-
I was sweating gila gila.
My mum and my dad reached Perlis at 5pm. :DDDD
At 9pm,me,my cousin,my mum and my uncle went karaoke. :DDDD
awesome riteee?hahaha.
we were being awesome cause I'm hot liddat. haha.
I sang around 7 songs only since I was the youngest there.We rented the karaoke room for 2 hours and we get extra 30 minutes. :DD
I sang the song Sway by Micheal Buble twice . hahahaha. But, I know,my voice sucks.lol.
Wednesday.
We balik KL. hahaha.
I just reach home about 2 hours ago? haha.
I miss my laptop.
I text with Shasha a lot since yesterday. :DD
kbye.
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'maybe you're the one for me.'
Post a Comment