Blog Entry

It's a lie when I said I dont miss you.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

hi.
I miss you,blog. :D
I didn't online for like a week because of exams. -.-
but now,FREEDOM! exams are over like yeaah.
I'll continue reading storybooks.There's like 10 storybooks,UNREAD.

Well,the hardest paper was Science paper 2. It was quite hard. Hmm,I hope I could get an A.Gosh,I'm desperate to get ALL A'S for my final exams.

Shasha is going to Australia on Tuesday night.Gosh,I'll miss her lah.Later got no one to talk to. :(

oh k,for today,I was forced by my brother to go to SK Kampung Tunku's Aerobikthon.
There was nothing fun.
I was walking and wandering around the school with Shazrina and Syahirah.And suddenly,out of no where,theres this person who came and hug me.She was Celine. haha,
Here was what actually happened;
AZRIN : *walking at the canteen with Shazz and Syahirah*
CELINE: *came to me and hugged me and shaking me around*
AZRIN: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! *I screamed*
CELINE: Ala,awak dah tak ingat kita. :'( *runs away*
AZRIN: ehhh,mana ada tak ingat.ingat lah.

lool.Karlynn was at the back there and I saw her laughing.I think she was laughing at me.I meant,the screaming part.I was so surprised.
Haha,I saw Amrit,who did the same thing but with no hugging.

Here's what happened:
AZRIN: *walking around with my brother*
AMRIT: AZRIN!!!!!
AZRIN: AAH!!you are so bad,woman.
KEYSHAN : * he was behind Amrit* ehh,I know you.You were in the same class as me last year.Do you remember me? I'm Keyshan.
AZRIN : haha.lol.
KEYSHAN : maaan,you don't remember me.
AZRIN : *walks away*

haha.It was just stupid.My brother was like,"sapa tu?"

I saw some other people like Puteri,Deena,Azureen,Celine,Karlynn,Khai Chiek,Azri,Yusof,Sarah,Alia,Amrezza,Adam and some others who I forgot.
I met my teachers too. Haha.
I went there just for a while since I haven't finish me piano homeworks. -.-
Oh,I left my brother there because he wanted to stay there.

I do miss 2009. It was the bestest year ever.Now,all those great moments can just be uh,GOOD MEMORIES? I miss my friends,the fun we had last year and the hardworkingness of me,studying for UPSR. :(
All those things are just memories,now.
GOOD,WONDERFUL MEMORIES. that was what you said,Danial.WONDERFUL MEMORIES.

kbye.

0 Responses to 'It's a lie when I said I dont miss you.'

Post a Comment