hey hey hey. :D
25th September 2010,Saturday (yesterday)
i woke up early since its a schooling day. -.-
like,sial betul lah.
i reached school and a few minutes later,the bell rang.so we went to class.and then i went to stand at the back door and then shasha came.we talked for a while and then she went upstairs to her class to put her bag.
so,i was bored.suddenly,aqqila took out her storybook and she opened it and the storybook was screaming. -.-
i was a bit shocked.seriously.
and then,out of nowhere,shasha appeared.haha.
she sat at my place and we talked until the bell rang again.
today,we followed Friday's timetable.so,first was english.
we did Boscombe Valley Mystery,as usual. -.-
I don't like it.I mean,the writing part. :p
next was PJK.we changed to our PJ clothes.and then we went to the gallery but our teacher wasn't there.so,we waited and played a game called Zombie 1,2,3. wtf?
a few minutes later,we get to know that our teacher is absent. -.-
so we went back to class and changed back to our school uniform.
next was recess.i was with shasha for the whole recess period.
we talked about stuffs. :D
sejarah was next.we did our presentation.
agama.we didn't study since ustazah is still absent.so yeah,we talked and Adrina and Aqqila were fighting about some stupid stuffs.well,not real fights,just like uh,fighting for fun.lol.
for sivik,we went to the gallery.at first we played Ice and Fire.and then me and Cheryl got bored so we went to play the piano.
and then balik.
I waited for my mum to pick me up.
I have piano class.
I didn't have time to eat so,I straight away went to my teacher's house.
My piano teacher told me that I got distinction for my last piano practical exam. :D
and then,I straight away go to tuition.I'm tired gila.I still haven't eat k?
when it was 6,OHH,finally.
i went home,had my bath and then eat.
after that i continue to read my storybook and suddenly,'Zzzzz...'.
I slept at 8.45pm.
early right? I was tired k.
and that was the reason why I didn't online yesterday.I was tired.
26th September 2010. (today)
I woke up early because I slept early yesterday.and then I mandi.
My parents wants to take me to MPH as the present I get distinction for piano. :D
They took me to Subang Parade and we had breakfast at Kenny Rogers.
and then we went to MPH but i didn't buy any books since I dont know what book I want.I told them that I'll buy books uhh,next time.I still have 4 books,unread.I borrow people's book first. :p
oh oh,I had finished my geography kerja kursus! *proudness* *throwing confetti*
hahaha,finally.
and,i don't understand people these days. :/ like seriously,I don't.
and shit,i haven't hafal my script yet for tomorrow's lakonan. SHIT.
kbye.
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'Lalala. Hahaha. Lalala.'
Post a Comment