im here,agaaaain. :D
im boredd.
well,my fb sucks laaah.
if i want to use fb,i hv to use my mum's laptop.
well,im on my laptop now. =.=
7 more days to reach 17th June 2010.
17th June 2009 until 17th June 2010 = 1 friggin Year.
but we didnt reach it.:(
we ALMOST reach it but yeah,its ok.
i understand.its OUR parents,rite?
so yeah,
actually,not ALMOST ALMOST,almost as in 5 months awaay.
gooosh.its such a waste. D:
dood,i had finished the storybook 30 Guys In 30 Days within 2 days only.
well,thts actually normal for me.the fastest is just 1 day and the slowest is 7 days.:D
now,im reading Do-Over and i already reached half of the book.
its my hobby.i tend to read if I have nothing to do.if im bored of reading,I'll play the piano,if im bored of playing the piano,I'll online. :D
so yeaah,bye doods. :DD
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'you knw what i like,and i like you,'
Post a Comment