Blog Entry

Freedom is mine.:)

Thursday, March 11, 2010 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

hai,finally,i can online back since exams are over.:)
hahaaa.lool.and umh,all the papers are easy except for AGAMA.coz i didnt study.lool.
im lazy.so,yeaah,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALEILA.:)

oh ya,Puteri told me tht Nizam took Islamic studies,so,i asked her to take Indianmatic studies.lool.and i repeated it soo many times and then she said,"Shuddap,boobies."-___-haiyah,why boobies?not cun lah?boobies is Aina Amirah's word laah.my word is Cun laah.:) Puteri sesat.hahaa.

SPM results are out!woohoo.well,i havent ask my brother yet.takut he marah.lool.
esok je ah.:)haaahaaaa.

Yesterday,Mun Yan said im gila coz i kept waving,laughing and smiling at her like a mad and dumb dood.lool.srsly,and then,I did it to Shankari and Sharifah Amirah joined me.lool.cun giilaa.and Pn Rajes came to Sri Aman dood!!!gosh,i miss her,she's like,THE BEST BEST BEST BESTEST CLASS TEACHER IN THE UNIVERSE,kot.:)
shez a kinda strict but okay laah.I MISS SK KAMPUNG TUNKU.:(

aandd sheet!my mum said,ill be taking SPM in Perlis.-__- nooooo!i don wanna move.:(
my parents dah beli rumah.:( not now!after SPM aah.:( sheet.wait,SHIT!

oh ya,i cant follow nuai to Sunway coz this Sunday I got EXTRA piano class coz on the next day is,MY PIANO EXAM.if I fail the test,i wont go a step higher.:S
im nervous.

so,ciaao.

0 Responses to 'Freedom is mine.:)'

Post a Comment