Blog Entry

No jealous-ing lahh.

Saturday, January 2, 2010 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Hi hi hi dumb bunnies,
School is starting and I'm nervous.:(
Alaahh,I think I'll look weird wearing white school uniforms.-_-
and yeahh,I'll miss this one guy.
Yeaaappoo,sudah lama tidak berckp sama dia.
I dont even knw he got that asrama thingy or that other school that umh,I dont knw what's the name of the school. :P

and hell yeah,
i knw this one girl ahh,
she is jealous of me. :P
dont be lah dude.
sape suruh tak mengaku dulu.
kan dah terlepas.aku jgk yg dpt dia. :p
and you have to accept the fact that he's not yours,he's mine.
bleekk. :p
AND HE BURNED THAT LETTER. :P
haha,chill lahh.he just bakar je.
jangan ah marah,he is not the only guy in this world.

and yeahh,school is starting and I wont be onlining or blogging like hell.
srsly,
school ends at 2pm.-_-(whattaaatoooott)
and I have to study,tution-ing,do my homework,umh and tht piano class.
dudee,piano exams dude.15th March 2010 and on July.-__-
I have to study like umh,3 to 4 hours a day.(whataaa)
plus plus with that tution thingy lagii.-_-

ciao,

0 Responses to 'No jealous-ing lahh.'

Post a Comment