so,umm.its such a stupid and dumb title.
well,that is how i actually feel right naw.
and omg,i knw,shasha and aisyatul will be cekik-ing me tomorrow because of what happened.
and well,its my fault,i shouldnt mention abt the tooot thingy bfore and it really really happened,
omg,sorry shasha.i knw lps ni i wont be all hyper and shouting and laughing like a crazy dood like before,im sorry.klau u miss all my hyper and crappy stuffs i always shout out loud before this,well,im sorry.i dont think i will be like uhh,what cikgu alias label me as,ANYMORE.
so yeah,forget abt my sadness for a few seconds,
I LOVE ADRINA SOFEA MASRI SOOO MUCH.
she is baaiik.:)
she is my new,uhh,Best friend kot.:)
well,she has the same enemy as me and yg paling best,omg,she's the same height as me,yee haaa.well,actually,shes taller than me,A BIT. A BIT ONLY OK?
i knw,in Sri Aman,im SHORT.srsly.-_-
so,sadness again,I HATE YOU DIARY.
I WILL NEVER HATE YOU,D.
never.NEVER!
so,ciaooo.
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Responses to 'I want your love,I dont want to be friends.'
Post a Comment