Blog Entry

:)

Saturday, December 12, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Hello.
I am full.
Grrrrrrr.

Ohh ohh,I was learning haw to make pegedil or watever it is.:P
Its harddd.-__-

I went to my grandma's friend's house.Got some kenduri,:)
I didnt eat coz I was still full.
Then,when we get back home,
my nose was bleeding like hell.
Goshh,byk sgt daraaahhh.

Then,my grandma's maid asked me to sleep,then I sleep lahh.
Hahaa,I slept frm 3pm til 530pm,I think.:)
Then,when I woke up,I straight away went to the kitchen to wash my face
and then,my uncle startled me,"Selamaaat Pagii."loll.
And its already 530 pm!!!Loll.
Hahaa.

Then my little cousin,Nabilah was following me everywhere I went,lol.
She laughed at me coz I just woke up.Loll.
She said,"Hahahaa,hang baruu bangun.:p"Grrr.
I was trying to make her lil' brother laugh.lol.
Her brother is a baby,1 year old.:)
He was pulling my shirt and my phonee,-__-
I still tak jumpa Danial lagii.-__-
Huh,I jumpa his dad je.

Ohhh,and finally,I met my cousin whom is the same age as me,Helmi.
Goshh,he is taller than me and getting moooreee bigger.Hahaa.
He's chubby.
I'll try to take pictures of my cousins.:)
Every time I met my uncles and aunts and my grandma's neighbours and friends,they said to me,"Laa,dah besar dah anak Mak Ndak Na nih."

0 Responses to ':)'

Post a Comment