Blog Entry

Tomorrow.:)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Yeaawww,
I cant wait for tomorrow.:)
srsly,I am currently spamming with Danial's cousin,Alya.
She's cutehh.

Hhaaa,I just donnoh why I kept adding ehhhs to all of the words.
Its my new habitteehh I guess.

Hahaaa,
I donno what to blog so,
I'll list out the top songs which I always listen to,

  1. I Thought I lost You Miley Cyrus ft John Travolta
  2. Bad Romance Lady Gaga
  3. Paparazzi Lady Gaga
  4. I Wanna The All-American Rejects
  5. Ignorance Paramore
  6. Love Drunk BLG
  7. Lucky Jason Mraz
  8. Mama Do Pixie Lott
  9. Not Fair Lily Allen
  10. Party In The USA Miley Cyrus
  11. Stars Are Blind Paris Hilton
  12. Khatimah Cinta(lol,sesat ohh lagu ni,)
  13. Teardrops On My Guitar Taylor Swift
  14. Trouble Is A Friend Lenka
  15. You Belong With Me Taylor Swift
  16. Use Somebody Pixie Lott
  17. See You Again Miley Cyrus

Yeayyyyy,:)

0 Responses to 'Tomorrow.:)'

Post a Comment