Blog Entry

I've done those stuffs.:)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

Hi hi.
Just got back home.Im tireddd.
Many things happened to meh today AND yesterday.

Today;
-Played with my grandma's neighbour's cat
-Plucked some of my grandma's "Pokok Inai"
-Forced to eat soooo much rice at Kak Cah's house
-Get a new 'jubah' from Cik and the jubah is from Mekah
-Get a new storybook from Mak Teh
-My dad's car tyre bursted in the highway and me and my brother screamt loudly
-Took pictures of the bursted tyre.:)
-Looked at photos of my dad when he was a little kid and laughed at it.
-Got some money from my grandma
-Said tht my cousins,Abg Pat and Abg Wayne hott.:)
(Srsly,they are my cousins and they are hott)


Yesterdayy';
-went to Thailand/Siam or whatever by car,srsly.
-Obsesed with siamese handwriting and started taking pictures of cars registeration numbers and signboards.
-I forgot to take a picture of a signboard written "Thailand--->Pdg Besar"
-Berebut-ing phone stylus with my 1 year old cousin,Hadi.
-Laughed so much when I looked at the photos of my mum,my granny and their families.
-Bumped onto one of my closest cousin,Helmi and just ignored him.xD
-Wore a kain batik which my grandma lend me.
-Kept saying "Hi sexy Kak Ila.Bye sexy Kak Ilaaaa."
-Took pictures of my grandma and Kak Ila.
-Ate 5 bars of chocolates.

And the things I kept saying at Perlis are;
-Lolaq lah hang ni
-Dok ehh
-and byk lagi lahhh but I forget.:p

Ohh kayyy,I'll post those pictures tomorrow I guess.:)

0 Responses to 'I've done those stuffs.:)'

Post a Comment