Blog Entry

Stupid Tie

Monday, September 28, 2009 by Nurazrin Natasha , under

I created a blog today and I'm learning how to use it from my three best friends,Celine,Syairah and Maryam.They call themselves ghosts.haha.I went to school today and straight away meet friends that I saw and asked them how much they had collected duit raya and money for larithon card.Darnnn.I collected only RM0.00 for my larithon card.Imann Qistina collected RM3000 for her duit rayaaa.What the hell!That is too much for a 10 year old girl.When its assembly,me,Celine,Maryam and Afzan were making fun of my 'future' secondary school named SMK ABI PERLIS.lol.What a weird name.I'm not gonna waste six years of my life by schooling at that weird named school.NEVERRR.Maybe the students are weird too including the teachers,MAYBE.We continued making fun of the school's name with Syairah at the computer lab.And just because of a stupid fuckin dumb tie,I was scolded by Puan Rajes because of I forgot to bring and wear it.Duhhh.She mentioned my FULL name through the mic in front of everyone!!!lol.Thats only for today.Btw,I'm missing someone who is nawww at Perth, Australia.Come back fasterrr dude!!Byeee.

0 Responses to 'Stupid Tie'

Post a Comment